Head of the company, has about thirty years of experience in selling industrial equipment in the rubber industry: he sold nearly 200 machines all over Europe which are currently working in good conditions. These machines were usually designed by Phenix but manufactured by third parties and sold within complete turnkey workshops.
Graduated as Engineer from Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, PhD from UBC (Vancouver, Canada), former staff member in the French ministry of economy; he has experience as entrepreneur of an innovative business.
A mechanical engineer, Doctor of polymer sciences from Tours University, is head of Phénix’ R&D and technical manager of the H2020 program.
Thermal engineer; he invented and developed a method of treatment and disposal of household wastes (phase separation at very high pressure) that is now installed by an Italian manufacturer and used on an industrial scale in several sites in Europe.
Chemical engineer with a long experience as Technical Sales Director and General Manager in the areas of carbon black ad rubber chemical ingredients. He is presently vice-president of the European Tire Recycling Association (ETRA).
Bachelor in accounting and business management, is supporting the budget and logistics operations of Phénix-Technologies for more than ten years.
A maintenance technician, is chief operator of Phenix's workshop.
Phenix Technologies has set up a laboratory for
rubber characterization near the prototype, including:
- Open mixing mill (3 kg of capacity)
- Vulcanisation press 500 x 500 mm
- Mooney MV2000 Viscometer; Brand: Alpha Technologies; Standard: ASTM D1646
- MDR Pioneer rheometer; Brand: Alpha Technologies; Standard: ASTM 5289
- Fourier transform infrared spectrometer (transmission /
reflexion and gas analyser); Brand: Thermo Scientific Nicolet IS10
- Thermogravimetric analyser; Brand: Mettler Toledo TGA 2; Standard: ASTM D6370
- Tensile Test Machine (Traction / compression/ creep and
stress relaxation ); Brand: Shimadzu AGS-X; Standard: ISO-37 (tractions)
- Durometer ShoreA.
- Soxhlet extractor (Soluble fraction and crosslink density
- Analytical balance (10 -5 g)
- Activated charcoal hood
Furthermore, the prototype will be extended to make TPeV by coupling it to a second extruder, 40mm in diameter, at a capacity of 100 kg/hour.